MEOS is the premier upstream oil & gas exhibition and conference in the Middle East. Over the last 40+ years it has been attended by every oil producing country in the region and beyond. Hosted by the National Oil & Gas Authority and chaired by Saudi Aramco, it acts as a hub for thousands of oil and gas professionals to convene. The exhibition attracts specialised businesses and some of the sectors leading regional players participate including Saudi Aramco, Tatweer Petroleum, ADNOC, PDO and KPC. It offers an opportunity for the entire ecosystem from across the globe to explore new technologies, business opportunities and make meaningful connections in the rapidly evolving oil & gas sector.
- Explore cutting edge technologies and innovative solutions
- Connect with new and existing customers and nurture lasting relationships
- Meet governmental authorities and decision-makers in the industry
- Discover upcoming projects and opportunities in the region
- Learn first-hand from industry pioneers and thought-leaders on currently trending topics in the sector